sweet urban escape

Sweet urban escape



Hi loves! First of all I would like to warn you that this won't be a blog about fashion but rather on how to escape the pressure for a while. I'll share with you some tips that are related to my personal experience on how I become "zen" again by escaping the world for a moment. 

We live in a time where people can't live a moment without checking their phone and sharing everything with the people around them/ world. Something called privacy (almost) doesn't exist anymore...I have to be honest and admit that I am one of the victims that sometimes really becomes very attached to her phone and keeps on checking FB, IG, Snapchat,...
After a while I can already feel the stress coming up and I become very irritated out of nowhere. After a while I discovered that I can't deal with all this technology and I know now when I should take a break and leave everything aside before I get a burn out again. 

Unfortunately not only technology causes stress in our life. But most of the time also friendships, relationships and being around toxic people can effect our mood in a very negative way. ๐Ÿ˜”
Dealing with this is normal, all of us experience a moment of pressure, stress, sadness, etc... But unfortunately not all of us know how to deal with this. What I will share now is purely based on my personal experience on how I disconnect for a moment to give my mind a break. 

TIPS:

1. log out/ delete all the apps you spend to much time on from your phone for a few days. 

2. Try to text or call your friends/ family as little as possible

3. It's totally okay to ignore someone for a moment or a day if you know that answering will lead to a long conversation 

4. Do something which is not related to technology, something "old school". Play a card game, read a book, paint, explore new places (without posting everyhting on social media!), ANYTHING YOU'VE WANTED TO DO FOR A LONG TIME! 

5. Go out for a run or take a walk in the nature, watch the sunset (something I really LOVE and enjoy) 

6. Write down how you feel and which goals you would like to achieve in the coming period of time. 





Share the post if you liked it! Thanks!

Outfit details: watch Rosefield, hat H&M, bag Vintage, chemise C&A


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fierce urban look

What food to eat or avoid during Ramadan