What food to eat or avoid during Ramadan

What food to eat or avoid during Ramadan


First of all ramadan kareem to all my beloved readers.
(I'll keep it short I promise)

The reason I wrote this blog is because each year I see A LOT of people post a huge amount of food and different dishes on social media. But first of all let's all remember that Ramadan (concerning food!) is not about food but about reducing the amount of food we eat to become more health conscious. Fasting during Ramadan can improve your health, but only if done in a proper way, if not, it will cause more harm to you than good. 

I looked up some nice articles on food we should eat or avoid during ramadan to make sure we all survive ramadan without feeling to much hunger. I found two tables which are very helpfull in terms of eating the good/ avoiding the wrong food. 


What food to eat/avoid for suhoor



What food to eat/ avoid for iftar




I hope this will help you guys! May Allah bless you and forgive your sins! 💗
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sweet urban escape

fierce urban look