fierce urban look


 Fierce urban look



If you've been following me on instagram for a while you'd probably know that I'm a person who likes to dress simpel, a tomboy kinda style. I've always been a fan of basic looks but I always wear a statement piece wether it's the shoe, bag, shirt,...to complete the outfit.

Mostly when I go out I'd like to wear something comfortable since I don't like to sit in an uncomfortable way or keep pulling my clothes together😅So this is the outfit I choose for a date with a friend to a coffeeshop↓ 

For this outfit I decided to wear my pair of flared jeans (which I didn't wear in a year because I couldn't fit in them anymore 😜) with a black top, black heels (which are soooo comfortable!) and my black waist belt. And ofcourzz the sunglasses which I also really love! 

By the way gurlsss waist belts are in again for autumn/ winter 2018-2019 so you better go get one because you can easily combine it with any basic outfit and the best part of it? You don't have to hold anything in your hands/arm. In other words, you'll have two free hands instead of one when you'll need to slap a guy. ✌






flared jeans: C&A / Top: Zara / waist belt: Pull&Bear / sunglasses: Miu Miu / heels: H&M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sweet urban escape

What food to eat or avoid during Ramadan