Be So Happy

Be So Happy 


Hey girls! 

I know it has been a long time since I've written a blog but here I am again with some good newzz 💓

So as most of you know I don't only have a passion for fashion but also for SPORTS 💪So I always try to keep my body weight in balance since I also like food A LOT. 


Be So Happy is a Dutch company that created a new concept on healthy shakes for girls. Many of us are always trying to create a better version of ourselves but of course in order to achieve that we have to take care of our nutrition as well.

I had the chance to try out two different shakes, the Clean Green healthy shake & Vanilla Sky fit and shape shake.

I've tried to drink shakes before but I mostly didn't like the taste and it was a waiste of money for me.So I gave up on shakes and I was totally against it.
So before trying out the shakes I was a little hesitating if I should start this journey or not. 😕 

I tried them both and surprisingly enough I liked both but the Clean Green is my favourite. I mostly add juice to the wheat and drink it as breakfast since it contains a lot of detoxifying ingredients. 
The Vanilla Sky protein shake is mostly a post-workout meal for me which I mix up with milk. 



Since I drink these shakes I feel full for a couple of hours without worrying that my body misses any nutrition. What I like about these shakes is that you can add the wheat to any dessert you want to make and create healthy snacks with it. Also if you are trying to lose weight these shakes will really help to feed your body without taking in too much calories. 

Same goes for girls who try to build up some muscle mass or put on some weight, drinking these shakes will speed up the progress. 


P.S: IF YOU ORDER THIS MONTH ON https://besohappy.nl/collections/all
THERE WON'T BE ANY DELIVERY COSTS! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What food to eat or avoid during Ramadan

sweet urban escape

fierce urban look