Jewelry trends fall 2017 - winter 2018

Jewelry trends fall 2017- winter 2018


Maximalism dictates its rules for the Fall-Winter season 2017-2018. Fashion earrings in a shape of rings became the centre of modernity and the era of disco, expressing courage and looseness of women. And your choice can fall both on huge earrings, and on clips with volumetric rings.
I will list my three favourite earrings trend for this season. 


TRend 1: Assymetric hoop earrings


Okay, I mean ... Kendall looks good with everything. 



Trend 2: statement gold hoops


Failed attempt on trying to look "hot".



Trend 3: One side Earring


This trend is personally my all-time favourite. 




Trend 4: Statement earrings




 Links to buy the latest earrings trends:











Comments

  1. The combination of jewelry with latest fashion is so cute

    Jewellery fashion Combination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah right?! I think it's a really nice trend which nobody should miss out on :D

      Delete
  2. Such a amazing post this is! I really enjoyed your post. In spite of this, your post help me a lot to enhance my knowledge about gems.I have also somthing to share Gem stone mountings and settings Keep writing such posts further.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

fierce urban look

What food to eat or avoid during Ramadan

sweet urban escape