Nostalgy

Nostalgy



The weather is so confusing in Belgium. 
The sun and summer vibes appear and suddenly we go back to autumn/ winter vibes. 
But okay, we'll keep looking fabulous in any weather condition. 

So for this outfit I wore my black ruffle trousers from zara and white embroidered shirt that I bought last year from zara too. 
Ruffles are my favorite fashion trend as most of you know because they're just so...ruffle? 

Embroidered pieces can be a little expensive sometimes because some are handmade.
But at H&m and Zara you can always find pieces for reasonable prices. This shirt was around 29.99 euros as long as I can remember...


   




I got this cute little bag from Primark and I really love it!
Little bags have been trending now for a while and it will definitely stay a fashion trend for the coming seasons. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fierce urban look

What food to eat or avoid during Ramadan

sweet urban escape