Latest sunglasses trend

Aviator sunglasses



Sunshine requires the right eyewear and we are loving the latest in spring/summer 2017 sunglasses from the runways! There are all types with lots of new flavors and modernized classics to enjoy during the spring and summer months.

Let's not forget about the 80ies and denim trends for the coming seasons! 





For this look I choose to wear my mom jeans, denim jacket, pull, fancy socks, Vans and my bag that I got from Virgin Store in Cairo. So nothing fancy actually.
The glasses or accessories in general really make a difference to your outfit. That's why I like to invest in some nice sunglasses, rings or hats.

I will put a link below for you to be able to see the latest sunglasses and eyewear trends.

As you can see am also wearing black socks with my shoes, I don't like to wear ankle socks anymore with a casual outfit because longer socks also give a nice twist to your outfit. 



http://www.fashionisers.com/trends/spring-summer-2017-eyewear-trends/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fierce urban look

What food to eat or avoid during Ramadan

sweet urban escape