Back to the fifties


Back to the fifties 



"Hey Rwaida! I'm coming to Brussels this Thursday, get ready!" When my friend told me this I got really excited to go out with a friend again since they've all been busy with their exams this month. 

Since I've been wearing too much jeans and trousers for the last few weeks I really wanted to wear something more feminine again for this occasion. I decided to go for a 50'ties inspired look.

I've worn my jacket in a different way so it actually looks like a winter pull and it actually fit really nicely on the skirt.

Some of you may be very surprised when they'll know where I got my jacket from. I got it from Zeeman. YES THE SHOP WERE 80% OF THE YOUNG ADULTS DOESN'T LIKE TO ADMIT THEY GO THERE. For me as a blogger it's actually my job to show you girls that you don't have to go shop very expensive to create a chic look.

I am wearing a black long skirt that I had worn to my graduation party. But this time I've styled it in a different way. The black classic shoes am wearing are also very trendy this year with some cute lace socks. I really like the idea of wearing shoes this way. And of course my black hat which I am addicted to! 


skirt: forever 21/ socks: Veritas/ Top: HM/ Hat: Veritas/ Jacket: Zeeman/ shoes: Graceland




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fierce urban look

What food to eat or avoid during Ramadan

sweet urban escape