Black fringes

Black fringes

I'm a basic girl. So you'll mostly see me walking around in basic comfy clothes. But be sure to look good and stylish because there is a difference between basic and basic
Do NOT go out in your fathers sweater and sweatpants please. That's also basic I know but we don't want people to give us the "I feel sorry for you" look.


HOW TO MAKE YOUR BASIC LOOK COMPLETE

My favorite outfits consist of a simple T-shirt or sweater, jeans, sneakers or heels, a nice jacket and a cool bag. Be sure to choose some nice sunglasses, a simple choker, a beautiful winter hat, earrings...it makes your outfit always complete and it makes you look fabulous without making to much effort.😎You're welcome. 

I'll put down here some inspiration pictures to make sure you didn't leave my blog without having some good outfit ideas for your next outings





Jeans: Zara / Shoes: Vans / T-shirt: Shana / Jacket: Shana / belt: Promod / sunglasses: MIUMIU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fierce urban look

What food to eat or avoid during Ramadan

sweet urban escape