White OFF-shoulder 


A few days ago I decided to officially say goodbye to summer but...The weather is really confusing me! Whenever I say "Yes, I'm ready for fall." The summer decides to stay a little longer. Like come on let the fall do his job and wait your turn again. 




I wore my white off-shoulder shirt with my dark blue wide trousers from ZARA.
The reason I love these trousers is because they're super comfy and fabulous. Also for women that wear a scarf (hijab)  they're very nice to wear because they cover up your body shape.

The trousers am wearing are actually a kind of salopette trousers but I didn't really feel comfortable putting them on so I tied them around my waist. But you can see in the following pictures how they actually look. It's not that they don't look nice it's just they keep falling off. 




shirt: Zara/ trousers: Zara/ Heels: Primark/ Bag: Debenhams

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

fierce urban look

What food to eat or avoid during Ramadan

sweet urban escape