embroidered denim

Embroidered denim


Spring is just around the corner and I can't wait to wear all my new spring/ summer clothes! I'm sure all of you are also looking forward to the hot summer days. 





For this look I choose to wear my flower embroidered denim that I got from zara. I really love its shape and cut. Embroidered denim is really in for the coming seasons. So make sure you got one in your wardrobe! 

I'm wearing my white pull with side ruffles and I love it because it gives the pull a cute butterfly look. 


My long pink scarf is from H&M and it's my favorite one because I like very big scarfs, you can wear them in different ways. 
Also if you want to buy a scarf go to H&M their scarfs are really cute! 

The cute pink shoes I'm wearing are from Zara too, I got them in the sales and they really look so adorable! You can combine them with almost everything. From casual to classic. 



jeans: zara/ shoes: zara/ bag: new look/ Scarf: HM/ ruffle pull: Zara/ Jacket: HM/ Sunglasses: Gentle Monster



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fierce urban look

What food to eat or avoid during Ramadan

sweet urban escape