Denim Skirt for family day out

Denim skirt for family day out


I've been absolutely loving denim skirts lately because they're just...so basic? 


I matched my denim with a white shirt(= my weakness), black flats (which I'm so obsessed with), sunglasses, a layered golden necklace and a little nude bag. A good friend of me gave me a tip to always try to wear a belt with a jeans, trousers or skirts if possible, it will make a change. Believe me. 





That day wasn't easy to find a good spot to shoot. Because it was feast and people were running everywhere. When you try to take a good shot you find out somebody was just passing by or doing inappropriate stuff, the sun wasn't helping too,...
It was a  D I S A S T E R.
But after all I enjoyed it and we took some nice shots.


Skirt: Coolcat/ Shirt: H&M/ Necklace: Topshop/ Bag: New Look/ Shoes: LC Waikiki/ Sunglasses: ALDO 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fierce urban look

What food to eat or avoid during Ramadan

sweet urban escape