Casual chic for pre-fall




           Unfortunately for the most of us summer has come to its end. 
           BUT that doesn't mean we should get rid of our summer pieces.
           We, fashion chicks, always find a way to combine our favorite pieces with the right look. 
           We'll combine summer with fall to create the perfect "PRE-FALL" outfit. 





For this outfit I choose my white embroidered poplin shirt from Zara. It's my MUST wardrobe piece because you can match it with every pair of jeans, skirt or shorts. 
I choose to wear it with a black jeans and heels to create a casual chic look. If you wear some nice sneakers with it you'll still look fabulous! 
I choose my pink sunglasses because they have an unusual look. 


To make your look complete you have to choose of course some nice accessories. I didn't wear a
GIANT necklace because the embroideries on my shirt already make my shirt look full. 




shirt: Zara/ Jeans: Zara/ heels: Primark/ Clutch: JBC/ Accessories (rings): New Look/ Bracelets gold/ black: HM/  Sunglasses: Gentle Monster

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fierce urban look

What food to eat or avoid during Ramadan

sweet urban escape